• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fixing Report/Sponsor/Bounty of Disguised Players

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay so if you can't bloody report, sponsor, bounty or even reveal the identity of a disguised player, the least you can do is make it so we can sponsor, report, or bounty a disguised name regardless of whatever IGN is under there. If I want to sponsor a disguised name BillyCrystal, I will sponsor that exact disguised name "BillyCrystal" and it will show up in my chat as the classic "Sponsor item has been sent" (with BillyCrystal being the disguise name not the original name of the player).

You also cannot /report a disguised player, instead having to resort to either poking a mod or recording them the old fashioned way. HOWEVER, I've seen people with disguised names I know I've had before so it's clear there aren't an infinite number of unique disguise names so this isn't foolproof (unless mods can see the most recent use of a particular disguised name thereby proving that they're not disciplining the wrong person).

Make this a thing. Now. Please.

Thank you for your time & consideration.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
While it does re-use disguised names, it also keeps track of who had what name, and when. When used in combination with the time on the sidebar, the staff can figure out who it was.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
While it does re-use disguised names, it also keeps track of who had what name, and when. When used in combination with the time on the sidebar, the staff can figure out who it was.
Still, we should be able to bounty, sponsor and use /report on disguised players, would you agree?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci