• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix Spam and Limit Cussing

Should they fix the spam and add the cussing filter?

• Total voters

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
i am annoyed with the spam now cause everyone will just say "/v (whatever number)" or they say something that is totally gross or something like that. i remember when it was like 5 things repeated will get you kicked. Another thing (and this is not important but could help a little) is where we can have less cussing cause now the spam bot is down people can cause multiply times and they might be racist sometimes and not know that there are differnet races in the game. I hope somone agrees with me.

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
i am annoyed with the spam now cause everyone will just say "/v (whatever number)" or they say something that is totally gross or something like that. i remember when it was like 5 things repeated will get you kicked. Another thing (and this is not important but could help a little) is where we can have less cussing cause now the spam bot is down people can cause multiply times and they might be racist sometimes and not know that there are differnet races in the game. I hope somone agrees with me.
Its just a game, ignore them <.<

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
Im justing saying would you like it if you were talking to someone and someone comes out and starts spamming your chat making it impossible to talk to each other.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with you. But the major issues with gameplay have been priority for the last while

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I have seen a plugin in some servers that block players from cussing. If you type in the word then a message comes up saying you can't do that

Reactions: Le0

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you heard of the /chat off or /mute <playername> cmd?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci