• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix Pitfalls

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of the most tragic things that could happen to you:

Going along, finding chests, when suddenly you fall into a hole!
You can't get out. Your options are getting vines or committing suicide. Or waiting it out.

I'm sure most of us have had run-ins with these fool-taking traps, either with us in its depths or another. It elongates the games and can destroy a good run, as well as only having yourself to blame for being stuck. It would be good if these darned pitfalls were fixed.

To fix the pitfalls, a team of people either fill them in, make a way out, or make the descent instantly terminate your life. Like lava.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
We try and fix them, think we've got them all, then discover more! We usually just put lava in them ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All traps should have a way out...

Imagine falling into a dark room, with the walls coming closer and closer and you have to figure out which button to press to escape...

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We try and fix them, think we've got them all, then discover more! We usually just put lava in them ;)
Yeah, I figured. I posted this after a game on Karmunrah, me and two others were the only ones not stuck in a hole...
Keep up the good, deadly work! :)

Imagine falling into a dark room, with the walls coming closer and closer and you have to figure out which button to press to escape...
It would take some wiring, but is very much possible.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh sorry about that, there are some traps that are meant to trap u in kharmunrah but not many and they are quite obvious. If there is a hole in the sand than usually thats a mistake and im sorry. Also the sphinx tnt trap is meant to kill not trap which it does now, All that needs to be removed it the water from the bottom of the pit and and it should be back to its old killng self. ;)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But its funny watching people stuck in hole! I was in a game the other day where it took like 20 minutes to free a teamate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci