• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fist Glitching solution

tenniswiss

Spectator
Reaction score
Any player who has played a few games recently has probably experienced the most recent exploitation of a glitch in mcsg coding, fist glitching. My solution is one to serve as an alternative for the coders who are trying to fix this problem, or at least to stand in as a solution until they can solve the coding issue. I suggest that as a player enters a lobby, their inventory, or at least their hot bar, be filled with a useless item, such as a flower or grass, preferably something stackable. I cannot think of any situation where a shrub would be useful if it could be carried over to in-game and we wouldn't have to deal with the annoying premature death and loss of points, and more important a screwed up kill-death ratio, that results from want-to-be hackers exploiting this unfortunate glitch, Thanks for reading. ~Tenniswiss

tenniswiss

Spectator
Reaction score
And so I repeat, why not fill people's hot bar with some junk to remove the problem? Who cares who's fault it is, think about the solution, not the problem.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And so I repeat, why not fill people's hot bar with some junk to remove the problem? Who cares who's fault it is, think about the solution, not the problem.
That will most likely fix the problem seen as it starts with thinking you have an iron sword in your hotbar, something like a torch in your hotbar (1st slot) will be good.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Another thing that has been suggested is that after winning a game, the player has their inventory emptied and then filled with cake, so they can have a short party.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You Know There is a Simple way to fix it give them a Fish literally the second before they disconnect (in their hand) and then Bam its fixed (Me and Some Pals do this on our server, Not public yet, and it's Solved)

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
You are one of those guys who thinks that Jeb does everything. Well he doesn't. He's got a whole team of people writing the codes for MC it's not just him.
Lol I know. Jen doesn't even know how to code. (We'll sorta) but it's just a joke going on now a days in survival that if something happens it's Jebs fault.

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Something needs to be done with this issue! Yesterday on a match there was only me and a team of 3 left. I killed one of them and I got killed. At DM they didn't fight and I asked in the spectator chat that why are they not fighting and the guy I killed said that "to get diamondfists (and some cursewords)".. Too bad I messed up with screenshots and was not able to get the evidence needed to report them..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci