• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod Combos-Need Help!

FakeyzPvP

Iron
Reaction score
When i fight, and the person who is good with the rod is against me , i will always lose.
I know the basics and stuff, like quick-switch, the infinite rod glitch etc.
But, i never seem to land the rod on somebody. Everytime i fight, i use the rod, and it just can't hit.
I am not precise. Please reply and tell me how to get better with the rod, and how to get amazing combos, like people do to me.
Thanks,

Bbajtl

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
You have to know where the players you are fighting will move, and take the perfect timing to use your rod (6-7 blocks).
Also, the moment when you use your rod, you have to run on him for get extra hits.

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Use it how you would use a bow, only with the fishing rod, you don't have as much time to predict the other players movements. Believe me, as you use the rod a lot more, you will get much better at doing this. It's one of them things that comes with experience. I'm still trying to get used to using the rod!

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Just practice in ffa and 1vs1 servers :) i think that i can't post other IPs here , so if u like you can pm me and i will give you some good pvp servers ips :)
Gl!!

PiggyGamerEpic

Tribute
Reaction score
What I really recommend is try to go in for the hit before the rod lands. Only do this if you are sure it will hit because if you wait for it to hit the opponent will already be ready for the attack and you will most likely trade hits or someone will most likely get a 'combo' depending on ping differences. also once you do get a combo keep rodding during it to make the combo as long as possible. Hopefully this helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci