• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

first map only servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to have server wherin you can play the first survival games map only, because I prefer the first map and I know a lot of other guys who share my opinion. The second map is astonishing, but not fun to play in.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree, i always get sad when i have been waiting to start a game and notice it is the second map.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's the opposite for me, and it offends me that you only think of yourself and the first map. You're basically saying that there should be a couple servers dedicated to the first map, and the rest will be mixed. No love for us that prefer the second map.
I agree with the idea, as long as you consider the other people that might like the other map and dedicate a couple servers to only that map.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was not meant as an offend, but yes they could make that too!
But most servers are the second map more often than the first, and it gets annoying if you have to play in the new map over and over again while you actually want to play in the old one.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It was not meant as an offend, but yes they could make that too!
But most servers are the second map more often than the first, and it gets annoying if you have to play in the new map over and over again while you actually want to play in the old one.
No, all the servers have an equal chance of both maps. It's only the 48T servers that have only the 2nd map.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I think there should be one of the 24 servers that only plays map1 and one that only plays map 2.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think 2-3 of each in US and 2 in EU because lots of people will only want to play a specific map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci