• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fire spawning when opening a chest in SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamMCKid

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,

So, since today (an hour or two), 80% of the time I open a chest in SG, a fire spawns around the chest, more precisely in the spot closest to where I've opened the chest. I'm not sure if it's anti-cheat or it's simply a bug. If it's anti-cheat, then I can show you video proof that I do not cheat.

Here's the link to a video of me playing a SG with that problem.

You can see that it repeats, and what's surprising, it seems like it doesn't happen to anyone else...

One more thing, at the beginning of the game, I opened about 5 chests and nothing has happened to me, but after, it did this. The same thing happened last game, and I don't know if it's because I use a chest tracker or something like that. I only use the F5 (toggle perspective) to scout the chests when it's necessary.

Thanks.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you found a bug occuring on our servers, feel free to report the bug to the Github. The devs will look into the report and they will try to fix the issue!

Feel free to report the bug here. https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues

Thread Locked

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci