• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fire instead of lightning in DM

Is this a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • i dont care

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know this will be very hard for the developers to make, but i think it would be a good idea that in Deathmatch instead of lightning killing you in 4 shots, a ring of fire slowly moves closer to the center.
This would help people know where exactly how far is too far out, and also if someone leaves they still have a chance. I know that there might be problems with this on the maps with water in corn, so it would be cool if there was still a little area deeper in the fire that still has lightning. This is just an idea I just hope that people will agree with me on this.

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
And what exactly is supposed to stop us from just going on the outside of the fire ring?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
No because then people could just knock you into the fire. Also with the god apple on Survival Kingdom players could leave corn.

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
Why exactly do we need this???? I think that the lightning is one of the best aspects that was added in the updates. It keeps players from running away for so long, and ending dm, so it basically does its job. However, I think that the fire would be cool if it happened not in deathmatch, but in later parts of the game. So, the outer rings of the arena get burned. This will fish out any of those pesky end-o-map campers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci