• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Find Players

J

Jlioner

Hi there,
when the server need to restart after playing a game with friends it's sometimes hard to find them again... :/
So I think it would be cool if there was a command in hub, with which you can find players.
Like: /find Playername

Pls tell me your opinion on this point :)

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
I would enjoy the idea of this but I think the main reason why this hasn't been implemented is because people could do '/find Huahwi' for example and no one could have privacy. I understand it would be a good idea with a couple of friends but people can take things like this to the next level and just follow youtubers from game to game and 'try-hard' them off spawn.

J

Jlioner

maybe they could add a command for famous people, that makes this impossible :)
/find unable or /find able
;)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Not a very unique idea but a friend list would be nice.. (which you could block people, disable people trying to add you, remove people, add people, see what servers they're on etc)

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
maybe a /party system so you can party up with friends might be the way to go if this kind of thing were to be implemented. Then players can accept or decline. I have seen this on other servers and it seems to work ok.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Or you have to /friend add Swager then Swager does /Friend accept sim_man then you can find them with the command

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
Like what Pandah said, instead of a /find command which can be abused, a /party command would be far better. This way, friends you want to play with can just join your party, and whenever you join a game, the server will make them join that lobby automatically as well. This system is available in the MinePlex server, and the developers should consider implementing it to the MCGamer Network as well. Although, the staff is currently busy, I believe, with other features-related work. Maybe, in the future, they'll consider adding this. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci