• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Find (Players name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iL3GIT

I think there should be a new thing where you could type /find (players name) and see what server they are on.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
No. The reason why i am saying no is becuase it can cause targeting. This is a shame that people do that but it happens to famous players and Youtubers :C

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Bad Idea. That would cause a LOT of abuse, like what @therbeardydragon said. Too many followers on a certain you tuber, and may cause stalking.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think is a good idea to know in which server are them. But it would be a good idea if the /find PlayerName command tells you if that player is on the server or not (Full server, not number of arena). That would reduce a lot the flood of the chat with "Is Player here?" and also the lag.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
No. This is only for staff members. Not regular members. There are people who target famous YouTubers, which means the YouTubers can't have a fun time on the server.

If you're wondering why, the staff members have the finding tool probably so that they can find a hacker.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
No, this would be abused way too much, people could follow VIP's around and target them every game.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
No. This is only for staff members. Not regular members. There are people who target famous YouTubers, which means the YouTubers can't have a fun time on the server.

If you're wondering why, the staff members have the finding tool probably so that they can find a hacker.
Ironically the people targetting youtubers tend to be mods.

Reaction score
Maybe if there was a friend list of some sort and you could only /find your friends. That way YouTubers or other popular people wouldn't be constantly followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci