• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Final Showdown

What do you think?

• i'm fine with the normal wait i have plenty of time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please comment!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venice Price

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know about you but i hate it when i go into a server only to wait hours on end for the game to end
i think there should be a final showdown system the final 10 or 5 tributes should be brought together
and fight to speed it up a little or teams should be forced to fight against each other because it is still a long wait for the deathmatch to come because we all know the wait for two tributes to be left is very long

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
10 or 5 is just CRAZY. That's WAY to much. maybe 3-4 is good. I completely agree and the wait is too long, but have you seen how many posts there are about this in the last week? There is probably about 1 per day.

Venice Price

Spectator
Reaction score
10 or 5 is just CRAZY. That's WAY to much. maybe 3-4 is good. I completely agree and the wait is too long, but have you seen how many posts there are about this in the last week? There is probably about 1 per day.
i do agree and there probably is a lot a day but still this whole time thing needs to be sorted out

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe we could find more ways of forcing people to regroup, not just teleport them to the center of the map...
Like for example, make people slowly lose life when they go too far from the center, and make that distance slowly decrease when more and more people die ?...

Venice Price

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe we could find more ways of forcing people to regroup, not just teleport them to the center of the map...
Like for example, make people slowly lose life when they go too far from the center, and make that distance slowly decrease when more and more people die ?...
maybe something like when the select amount of tributes is left there could maybe be something that drives them to the center like mobs or zone restrictions that force them to the center?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci