• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feeling addicted and bored

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I got a problem... I'm spending too much time playing the survival games. It is not that I can't stop playing it is more the fact that i don't have lots of other stuff to do. I have summerbreak and far to much freetime. Most of my friends are away traveling so I spend a lot of time just playing the survival games. You should see my total alive time... Anyone got any ideas for fun stuff to do? Prefarably not "Get a life and go out with friends!" I have a life and i will be traveling away soon and probably miss my computer horrably. I just need some tips on fun stuff to pass the day with while waiting.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You can get a summer job, or maybe find another hobby.
A sport, maybe tennis or go to the gym :)
Also, maybe your parents have an old LP collection, its always fun to find out stuff like that.
EDIT: Or be very active on the interwebs like me x'D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Browse the interwebs, become a forum top poster and fight for the top rank with me and Stijn :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be providing a survival and creative server to mix it up a bit. However, since it is summer, go outside and be social if you are bored of mc for the day!

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm Chad are you a full time geek or a socialezer hmmmm xD

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
There is two problems with going out:
1. The weather usually sucks
2. When the weather is actually good i can not go out because I am too alergic :(
But anyway thanks for the tips :)

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
There is two problems with going out:
1. The weather usually sucks
2. When the weather is actually good i can not go out because I am too alergic :(
But anyway thanks for the tips :)
I'm guessing you come from England (its a guess) No offense but I used to live there and they had really bad weather. Your right. Whenever my friends ask "Why are you playing video games?" I say "Name something better to do" Then they would go clueless and struggle for an answer. Do you play a sport? Perhaps you could do like training? I do football
(I know what your thinking not american football legit football 'Soccer') with my friends and its pretty fun. Or just pick a friend and go watch a movie. Btw new spidey is comeing out :D Go watch that July 4th!

And what are you allergic too?

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
No actually i live in Sweden, even worse weather! XD Wekl the tips where good i used to play floorball ( weird Swedish sport ) but i just quited, sometimes i go out running to get exercise and i walk my dogs everyday. Might go see the Spiderman movie, my friend said she wanted to see it :). And I am allergic to grass which is sad because grass I everywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci