• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feedback for my art please?

PlatinumSparks

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys!
First of all I wanna say thank you for spending a couple of minutes of your time to read my thread, so could you please rate my art from 1 to 10? I wanna improve, if you can also leave me constructive critisism it would be fantastic too. Please be serious, I take my art like a serious matter.

Thank you again.

First of all I wanna say thank you for spending a couple of minutes of your time to read my thread, so could you please rate my art from 1 to 10? I wanna improve, if you can also leave me constructive critisism it would be fantastic too. Please be serious, I take my art like a serious matter.

Thank you again.
sexy af

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
GentleDonut :3 It looks amazing :D, I like how the hair is made. But pl0x watch the double posting :p Ive just merged them all into one long post for you :).

NateNatural

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Thank you again.

Thank you again.
I like your art style!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci