• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Faster lobbies

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this idea has already been said, or it should have anyways.
However, it's not on the first page so I just wanted to bring this to the forums again. It's not a bad idea to have faster lobbies. Trust me, it does not take five minutes to get a full lobby or to vote for a map/skip. I think that the lobbies should be cut in half to 2:30 mins, I think this would give us a fair amount of time while still waiting for more people.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
As I've said with the other lobbies waiting time threads, I'd say no. While, on paper, it does seem like a good idea. Shorter lobby times for faster games. Simple enough, right? I disagree. It cuts donors on their perks (kicking somebody to join), and 5 minutes is, honestly, the perfect time. It gives people enough time to take a quick smoking break, relax and go browse the forums for new alerts/whatever, check the internet, do other things, let out the dogs, get a bite to eat, grab a real quick drink...the list can go on. Anything below 5 minutes puts the user at risk of not even noticing when the game starts.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Uh there was many threads about this. 5 minutes is enough. You can do parkour, chat, or go one the forums! Thats wat i do

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like Tironas said, some people need to do things in 5 minutes. Anything shorter can risk them not noticing when the game starts. Some people probably just ate a huge meal.. You know what comes after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci