• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farming!

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Give us the ability to harvest wheat! When you can craft a hoe, you can tilt the ground near water and use your seeds and bones to get some wheat! I think would be a nice implementation to get food :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Theres no need for this, as Legend said, it would encourage campers, and also i dont think anyone would really spend time sitting close to the crops to grow.
Simply if you want wheat you see on a map (like map 3) and you cant break it, just jump on the crops and they will drop as items to make bread ;)

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
you guys seem to be forgetting the fact that bones can be found in the map which would make them a valuable commodity instead of just useless junk that people leave in chests. With bones you can get bonemeal and with that you can instantly grow wheat. I think implementing farming would be a pretty good move

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
you guys seem to be forgetting the fact that bones can be found in the map which would make them a valuable commodity instead of just useless junk that people leave in chests. With bones you can get bonemeal and with that you can instantly grow wheat. I think implementing farming would be a pretty good move
Well, that may be true acutally :p

chrisinden

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats not a bad idea! Maybe though, there were hoes and seeds in the chests, but you cannot harvest seeds. (Or seeds could be made a rarer drop)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci