• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fallen Colossi Survival games feedback and improvements.

Sardanapulus

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys,
As many of you guys know the map I and 2 friends worked on got placed first in the PMC contest. (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-fallen-colossi-games-survival-games-entry-2178608/)
We are ofcourse honored to get such an incredible result taken into account that we never made an sg map before. The map is probably going to be a bit disorientating when you play it first and I think that you'll spend most of the time exploring the map first (wich is what we want) but after couple of games you should be familiar and I think the map got some interesting features/gameplay then. This map is going to be added you the list of maps you will be able to play here on the mcsg servers but some of you guys seem to dislike the gameplay on the map itself (wich is very possible since this is the first time we do this). I do want to satisfy as much people as possible and thus I'm willing to add and improve upon the existing map.

What I need of you guys is some feedback (I played the map myself and found it to be pretty fun but I'm one of the creators so that doesn't really count). Do you want more structures? Clearer paths? More visible chests? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Greetings and happy hungergaming,

--Sar

SomeGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
You are one of the creators eh? Funny how I didn't see no Sardanapulus in the credits, I seen Sardanapulas in the credits though.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Question. It says its 700x700, does that mean 350 radius? If it does, try to make a 48 version and submit that aswell on here, as our current 48 maps arent that good, some quality ones would be great. :3

Sardanapulus

Spectator
Reaction score
You are one of the creators eh? Funny how I didn't see no Sardanapulus in the credits, I seen Sardanapulas in the credits though.

I misspelled my name when I made an account on pmc ... my ign is sardanapulus as you can see on my pmc profile.

Question. It says its 700x700, does that mean 350 radius? If it does, try to make a 48 version and submit that aswell on here, as our current 48 maps arent that good, some quality ones would be great. :3

Yeah about 350 radius. We made a 24 and a 48 version but it seems one of them is broken. I'll try and provide you with the right link asap.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I misspelled my name when I made an account on pmc ... my ign is sardanapulus as you can see on my pmc profile.

Yeah about 350 radius. We made a 24 and a 48 version but it seems one of them is broken. I'll try and provide you with the right link asap.
Alright great. You should make a thread in the map forums here and post it and hopefully get the 48 version accepted as well. :)

(speakingofnothingIwasacceptedastrialforCreativeNode.) :D

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Some big flat open spaces are good for pvp. Lots of players -including myself- enjoy having a good place to pvp.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Quite a big map, the 48 player matches on here should be lots of fun. Looking forward to playing on both 24 and 48 player matches. :D

Sardanapulus

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright great. You should make a thread in the map forums here and post it and hopefully get the 48 version accepted as well. :)

(speakingofnothingIwasacceptedastrialforCreativeNode.) :D

Ok, will do that
and I know, I read your application :D

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
This is my new favorite map, and coming from a judge of said contest, this is quite the compliment ;).

This map brings back the features that maps like SG1, SG2, SG3, SG5, and Hungry Hills contained; the aspect of survival thrown in to overpower the aspect of PvP, making the general PvP more exciting and strategic.
^The main reason I joined this community in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci