• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exporting Diamond Donor To other MC account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A mod answered me on my last Thread.

Question I asked:

Hey MCSG,
I want to start over on youtube, with a new account.
But I bought Diamond Donor on my OLD account.
Since I thought you guys do not just milk your customers like some server, maybe you could transfer it to my new account?

Answer I got:

You should email [email protected] or [email protected] with your payment information and proof. The transfer will cost 5$. You also need to name the account you want the diamond donor to be moved from to the account you want it on.

But I don't have any payment information or proof, the only proof I got is that I play on that account nearly every single day on MCSG and it has diamond donor, I do not have my payment info anymore, so how could I convince them to transfer the Rank to my other account, IGN: ItsRyx

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Without your transaction ID or payment info you received on your email address you won't be able to transfer your rank to another account.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Transferring donator ranks is currently not available at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Oops, accidentally deleted Captain | Lqzer's post.
Transferring donator ranks is currently not available at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci