• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explaination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why was my thread about Judgement day removed? Please pm me... you can also lock this I just wanted the attention of the mods.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't move it so I wouldn't know specifically but most likely because it's about Badlion, and since it's a discussion centered around a different server it was considered advertising and removed.

Sorry to hear you weren't told why though, we should be informing people why their content is removed :)

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Seeing as Ceroria slid into this thread's DM's prior to me having the chance to and him answering your question, this thread will be locked and moved to 'General Support.'

The staff member who handled the thread that was moved may be PM'ing you in the morning with a more in-depth answer for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

NagolGames

QA;TL;TM

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I decided to move it due to it completely advertising Badlion 100% and being completely useless on the MCGamer forums.

Thanks for the PM alerting me, NagolGames! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci