• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ex-Moderator status thingy wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there!

Back when I resigned as moderator, I recieved a rank I believe was called "Friend" rank. At this moment I am just a regular player, so my question is: Did my rank dissapear due to inactivity, or due to lack of awesomenesss?

(PS: Appearently using blue text was "my thing" back in 2013/2014 so I'll keep rockin' it!)

Thanks in advance,
Thomas.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
The friend rank was removed awhile ago when the map maker rank was introduced. This would be the reason why you're rank is no longer here.

QA;TL

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!

Back when I resigned as moderator, I recieved a rank I believe was called "Friend" rank. At this moment I am just a regular player, so my question is: Did my rank dissapear due to inactivity, or due to lack of awesomenesss?

(PS: Appearently using blue text was "my thing" back in 2013/2014 so I'll keep rockin' it!)

Thanks in advance,
Thomas.
Actually, the rank was removed all together.

Moderators that resign now, if worthy receive Platinum rank. I'm sure if you talk to a Senior Staff member now, something can be sorted out. c:

Question Answered; Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci