• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Evolution Build Team {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I am going to start a new map project soon, and I need a build team! I have contacted the owner of #Evolution, and anyone from their clan may apply at Yurleth's thread. However, you guys may apply here as well!

Apply only at the Recruitment thread! This is only the roster thread.

Apply here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/team-evolution-us-ca-build-team.87945/

Roster

Built Team Leaders:
theBI6grizzly123
Big_Banana123
Yurleth
adamkenney

Builders (20 Slots remaining):
captin_neon
Koala_Bear

If you make it on to the team, we will notify you via Skype, and your name will be added to the roster and whitelist of the server. See you all there :D

Last edited:

Captain_neon

Tribute
Reaction score
1)IGN: captin_neon
2)Skype (required): xxandyxx24
3)Do you have experience with World Edit: yes
4)Do you think you are a good builder: Yes I have some experience building different things for different servers.
5)Do you care if you don't get VIP? (Anyone who says no will be passed-over unless there is an exception. Sorry, we don't want people fighting over it: If I can get the chance to get it then yes I would like it. But they obviously are not giving it to the whole team so the owners of the build team should get it first and if more people can we can go from there.
6)Are you a griefer? Be honest, if you grief our map you will be banned:No
7)What times are you normally on: On weekends about 7 hours. And on weekdays 2 to 3 hours.
8)Why do you think you deserve to be on this build team: I deserve to be on this build team because I have some experience. When I first started minecraft and was a noob, building was my job on the smaller servers that I played on. Also this gives me experience with world edit. I think I would be able to contribute a lot to help out with the build and give some of my own ideas.

BigBananaMC

Diamond
Reaction score
4)Do you think you are a good builder: Yes I have some experience building different things for different servers.
5)Do you care if you don't get VIP? (Anyone who says no will be passed-over unless there is an exception. Sorry, we don't want people fighting over it: If I can get the chance to get it then yes I would like it. But they obviously are not giving it to the whole team so the owners of the build team should get it first and if more people can we can go from there.
7)What times are you normally on: On weekends about 7 hours. And on weekdays 2 to 3 hours.
8)Why do you think you deserve to be on this build team: I deserve to be on this build team because I have some experience. When I first started minecraft and was a noob, building was my job on the smaller servers that I played on. Also this gives me experience with world edit. I think I would be able to contribute a lot to help out with the build and give some of my own ideas.
Accepted!

Reaction score
YOU'RE IN. BOSS APPLICATION. 'NUFF SAID.

KoalaBears

Survivor
Reaction score
1)IGN:Koala__Bear
2)Skype (required):caydenr3
3)Do you have experience with World Edit:yeap
4)Do you think you are a good builder:I think im a decent builder that can build
5)Do you care if you don't get VIP? (Anyone who says no will be passed-over unless there is an exception. Sorry, we don't want people fighting over it: I really could care less about Vip but if im a good builder i would like to have it
6)Are you a griefer? Be honest, if you grief our map you will be banned:I am not a griefer never griefed 1 time in my life
7)What times are you normally on:Every day
8)Why do you think you deserve to be on this build team:Because i was in evolution the Clan and im a Pretty good builder.

kpbi2001

Spectator
Reaction score
hay man i would like to join your building team because i have experience with building because i was in a building team called prims building team and i build more then 7 server,i am really good at steampunk style i am good at other building style but this is the main..i wanna help out building. and many other things like recording i am a small youtuber with 556 subs and
if join can i most of the time build a DM arena in hg maps.
Skype Username: kpbi2001
Talent level (Scale 1 - 10): 10 i am confidence
Building Experience (Scale 1 - 10): 10 ^^^
Link to your build (Youtube Video, Imgur, etc.):https://imageshack.com/my/images, my youtube ,https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdAItKTc5Qm4e26_yFLvkw/featured.
see i have screen shot with SkyThekidRS lol

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci