• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evidence must be hidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello !

Please someone explain me cause i don't understand this thing

I play survival games a lot and i get to fight vs a lot of hackers,they obviously kill me and i record and report them

Now here my question comes,why my evidence,my video must be on unlisted ?

Why i can't keep my videos on public ?

Mods told me in my report threads that i must keep my evidence on unlisted

They don't want us,people who report hackers to show others that the server has hackers ?

As a youtuber,i wanna show my subs how many hackers are on mcsg,so they can see that sometimes i face them when i try to record however...

I really don't get it,please someone explain me

Thanks !

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it is all about not being harassed. If you got banned for hacking would you want to be harassed and have evidence and people making fun of you?

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, it is all about not being harassed. If you got banned for hacking would you want to be harassed and have evidence and people making fun of you?
I don't think this is the point.
Beign harrased ?

You do it on your own,you do something which is not allowed,its his problem that he is hacking ..they deserve everything

Because i don't think its funny when a hacker kills you and laughs in your face

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think this is the point.
Beign harrased ?

You do it on your own,you do something which is not allowed,its his problem that he is hacking ..they deserve everything

Because i don't think its funny when a hacker kills you and laughs in your face
I agree with that, but still I really don't know :/

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
There are a couple of reasons we ask this. When just anybody can get access to an evidence video, It causes a lot of trouble for whoever recorded and uploaded the evidence. Take a look at any public evidence video. Usually you see lots of angry comments where people are ranting about how the person in the video never hacked, recorder is blind, ect. By putting it on unlisted, the evidence remains between the hacker and the staff, and none of that has to happen.

While someone may have broken the rules, that doesn't mean they lose their right of privacy. Many people who have been banned wish not to share their past. If anybody can google their minecraft name and come up with their evidence, they lose that privacy.

Unlisted is just a much less troublesome way of listing evidence, all things considered.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
There are a couple of reasons we ask this. When just anybody can get access to an evidence video, It causes a lot of trouble for whoever recorded and uploaded the evidence. Take a look at any public evidence video. Usually you see lots of angry comments where people are ranting about how the person in the video never hacked, recorder is blind, ect. By putting it on unlisted, the evidence remains between the hacker and the staff, and none of that has to happen.

While someone may have broken the rules, that doesn't mean they lose their right of privacy. Many people who have been banned wish not to share their past. If anybody can google their minecraft name and come up with their evidence, they lose that privacy.

Unlisted is just a much less troublesome way of listing evidence, all things considered.
The comment section can be disabled so no1 can speak.

But still since its my youtube channel i have the right to upload everything i want i should have the right to keep my videos on public,i got sick of all the hackers on this server and i have no respect for them,they should not deserve any privacy.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
The comment section can be disabled so no1 can speak.

But still since its my youtube channel i have the right to upload everything i want i should have the right to keep my videos on public,i got sick of all the hackers on this server and i have no respect for them,they should not deserve any privacy.
People make mistakes. If they choose to make a clean start, we like to give them the opportunity to put the past behind them.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally think that it should be permitted to make them completely public. its true that they broke the rules and haven't a right of privacy. think about in the real world, anybody's crime record is available for people to see on the internet. if you break a rule, people can know if the information is given to them. I for one am pretty sure that the admins just don't want the public knowing how to corrupt the hacking issue truly is on mcgamer. but, eh whatever.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally think that it should be permitted to make them completely public. its true that they broke the rules and haven't a right of privacy. think about in the real world, anybody's crime record is available for people to see on the internet. if you break a rule, people can know if the information is given to them. I for one am pretty sure that the admins just don't want the public knowing how to corrupt the hacking issue truly is on mcgamer. but, eh whatever.
I totally agree with you

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Hello !

Please someone explain me cause i don't understand this thing

I play survival games a lot and i get to fight vs a lot of hackers,they obviously kill me and i record and report them

Now here my question comes,why my evidence,my video must be on unlisted ?

Why i can't keep my videos on public ?

Mods told me in my report threads that i must keep my evidence on unlisted

They don't want us,people who report hackers to show others that the server has hackers ?

As a youtuber,i wanna show my subs how many hackers are on mcsg,so they can see that sometimes i face them when i try to record however...

I really don't get it,please someone explain me

Thanks !
Dat grammar doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci