• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ever going to happen?

Gorecraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I have some questions...

Is the spec blocking arrows ever going to be fixed and is there going to be a anticheat cuz there is so many hackers...

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
There is an anticheat in place, it just isn't perfect, non out there are. And the spec blockign arrows is a mojang issue, not mcsg

Gorecraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Also the bug when you die when teleported to spawn is that going to be fixed soon?(it doesnt happen often but just wanna know)

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Also the bug when you die when teleported to spawn is that going to be fixed soon?(it doesnt happen often but just wanna know)
I thought that had been fixed. I haven't seen it for a while now.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Currently impossible to stop spectators from interacting with entities such as arrows, xp etc, any possible way would require client-sided modding which can't be done until the postponed modding-API is completed.

The death teleportation bug happened to me recently but it doesn't seem like it needs much attention at the moment as it only rarely happens and it doesn't cause point loss or anything major, just annoyance to spectators right now.

At the moment we're using NocheatPlus (or AntiCheat, I forgot what it is at the moment), the problem with it though is that if it's not sensitive enough it won't stop hackers from hacking, and if it's too sensitive innocent players may be caused to bug out and be falsely detected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci