• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU servers lagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
well I don't really know how to say this but, the eu servers of mcgamer have been really laggy for some reason.. I'm not a pinger or anything but I get decent ping on any other server [even mcsg].. but when I log onto mcsg.. it's really laggy. People are ghosting everywhere and the servers are super laggy and it's really hard to enjoy.Am the only one facing this problem? if no, then please try to fix this as I love this server and I wanna play it again :c

~GameOTron

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
well I don't really know how to say this but, the eu servers of mcgamer have been really laggy for some reason.. I'm not a pinger or anything but I get decent ping on any other server [even mcsg].. but when I log onto mcsg.. it's really laggy. People are ghosting everywhere and the servers are super laggy and it's really hard to enjoy.Am the only one facing this problem? if no, then please try to fix this as I love this server and I wanna play it again :c

~GameOTron
yes its mcsg of course it lagz
The senior Staff are aware of the issue, and it is being worked on. :) Some games aren't laggy rn and some are :/ But I know its being worked on :)

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci