• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eu lags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennoki_

Spectator
Reaction score
I am from EU region, and it really disturbs my playing when the whole servers lag out for basically 15 seconds. i ruined my whole stats played 200 games no wins because of the amazing one and only LAG...Sorry if im arrogant im just mad. PLEASE fix as soon ass possible

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
The developers are aware of the lag and are working very hard to fix it. Just be patient :)

QA:LT pl0x Vanth Zouken

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
Someone has already posted a thread like this and as Nephilim stated 'We are aware of the current lag spikes in the EU region and it has been passed on to the developers who will deal with the issue as soon as possible and appropriately. For now, please be patient until they were able to find a solution. Thank you for the thread however.'

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Someone has already posted a thread like this and as Nephilim stated 'We are aware of the current lag spikes in the EU region and it has been passed on to the developers who will deal with the issue as soon as possible and appropriately. For now, please be patient until they were able to find a solution. Thank you for the thread however.'
^^^ This.

I will bump them again to see if there is any progress. As it seems to be unplayable right now on the EU region.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci