• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Error putting my stats in my Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

DclDclDcl

Spectator
Reaction score
When i try to enter my stats in my Signature this comes up:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Is it because of my username or..?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there,

The reason that this error pops up for you is because you are still fairly new to the forums. Before we had the Spectator rank, Tribute rank, District 13 rank, etc... we used to have new member, member and active member, and you would be considered as a new member at the moment. Once you had 30 posts on the forums, you achieved the member rank.

But now on to your actual question. You need to have the 'member' rank first in order to put your stats in you signature. Why? I have no idea, probably because you are still restricted to do certain things on the forums. But this can be easily resolved. Have a look around in the different sections, reply to some topics that you find interesting and try again once you have a bit more posts. :)

QA;TL. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci