• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enderpearls

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
So hey everyone I really wanted to suggest this idea for a while now and I'm finally doing it.
Would it be a good idea to take ender pearl damage off?
I'm stating this idea because when you get sponsored an ender pearl and your in a fight and you are really low and you ender pearl it takes hearts down and this can cause you to die. Once I died because of an ender pearl.
So wouldn't it be better if damage was taken out of and ender pearl?
Please gimme feedback on this and if you disagree, please gimme an explanation. Thanks!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm kind of iffy on this. Don't have an opinion on it. Trying to think of the pros and cons.

Reaction score
No. You gain some, you lose some. Just make sure you have enough hearts to survive. What is it, 3 1/2?

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I'm not getting frustrated or anything it's just that wouldn't it better if ender pearl damage was disabled in MCSG.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say leave it the way it is. 2.5 hearts is a balanced trade-off for the ability to teleport anywhere you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci