• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

End game -another idea

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No (Why not?)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Captain Sours posted a thread about after the game we should have some time to chat. I think this is a brilliant idea.

Another idea is to let the winner talk to the spectators aswell, but maybe without [SPEC] in front of the name.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Every time I win I feel like talking to the one I just fought. Not sure why, but I just feel like it. Also I want to see what people are typing when I/someone have won. It's not always just "GG" you know ;)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I dont really see a point for this. You can do that once you rejoin the server ;) (Im guessing since you were in the final fight you would rejoin the same server since you know it is restarting :p)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think it's needed right now and as Ikana said ^

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Normally people complain that I'm a hacker at the end of the game.... (friend in the sky who always dies tells me) so, I agree with this, I like the idea because I want to see people rage at me and they don't rage in the lobby :c

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Winner can already talk to the spectators .-. He just can't hear what they say. Either way, I think it's pointless because it's 10 seconds or less that this is active...

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
From what I have seen, lots of people just spam their YouTube and such at end game, but I would like to talk with the winner and last tributes, so not a bad idea.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think this would be a great idea. it is another way for the spec's to brag on about the winner or maybe spam him saying "Hacks!" or "you suck" . these comments happen alot when some poeple win. This wouldnt be such a great idea.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't think this would be a great idea. it is another way for the spec's to brag on about the winner or maybe spam him saying "Hacks!" or "you suck" . these comments happen alot when some poeple win. This wouldnt be such a great idea.
True dat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci