• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enchantment bottle change

How to fix it?

• Total voters

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
I feel like half of the time i get sponsored enchantment bottles I don't even get a level, and not only does it make me bummed out, but the sponsor is sad that he wasted his points too. I was hoping this could be fixed. Potential fixes could be:

Code it differently so we get 1 level consistently
Give 3 bottles instead of 2
Remove enchant bottles from sponsor menu and put in tier 3 chests

I just came up with the last one, some people may not like the idea, but i think its reasonable, and obviously if in tier 3 chests we should get 1 level definetely, maybe 2.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the way we have it now, because it's all about luck to get a level or not. :) May the odds be in your favour. Dundunduun

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
If you don't get an entire level from the 2 bottles, try catching a fish or two. I can usually finish off the XP bar doing so. ;) But I also do agree that enchantment bottles should be implemented for tier 3 chests.

Reactions: Fox
J

Joel/MadDawg

I think they should get rid of it as a sponser item and put in tier 3 chests. I think this because popular players, (Blamph, Joey Graceffa), always get sponsered them, giving them an advantage over regular players that I think is more op than any other sponser item.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I think they should get rid of it as a sponser item and put in tier 3 chests. I think this because popular players, (Blamph, Joey Graceffa), always get sponsered them, giving them an advantage over regular players that I think is more op than any other sponser item.
Power 1 or sharp 1 is not a gamechanger (the most likely enchants). Either way, even though they get sponsored xp bottles a lot, they don't use them that often. I think a good "buff" to xp bottles would be doing what static_nightmare did in Insanity Cause(putting them in some furnaces), as well as putting enchanting tables on map(s) that needs it (Holiday Resort)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci