• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elemental arrows (Poisonous, Fire, etc.)

Should Elemental Arrows be added?

• Total voters

KyleLAB

Survivor
Reaction score
First off, I know that there are other thread about poisonous arrows, but this isn't just about poisonous arrows.
This is about ELEMENTAL ARROWS. So let's start brainstorming:

Poisonous Arrows:
My idea on poisonous arrows is to give a quick extra 1/2 heart or full heart of damage to make
up the time of pulling the bow back. I understand this could get a little OP if certain players obtain this item.
So I was thinking that the resources used to make these arrows could be in Tier 2's or Tiers in the future. (3-5)
The making of this arrow could be in your 2x inventory crafter. You could put your arrows in anyone of the squares and then put either a poisonous potato or a spider eye beside it. Post your opinion in the comment section to let me know what you think of poisonous arrows in MCSG.

Fire Arrows:
Fire arrows could be a great getaway tactic and a great combat item. You could use it to make up the time pulling back the bow like the poisonous arrow. Or you could light the player on fire to catch up with them whenever they are running. The damage could be 1/2 a heart or a whole heart. The crafting could be done by firecharges? Which would be put in Tier 2's. Or... You could use your FNS and every time you make 1 Fire Arrow, you lose 1/4 of your FNS. Let me know your opinion of the Fire Arrow.

Grappling Arrows.
Grappling arrows could be a getaway arrow, or a attempt to get closer to that annoying person
that won't stop running! These could be useful arrows, and very deadly. One mis click could send you
to the Lava where you are too lazy to parkour. My idea for crafting would require: 1 crafting table, 8 string,
1 arrow. Or... This could only be obtained if you were sponsored it since it is so OP.

These are just my ideas. Let me know if you think of anymore Elemental Arrows that you think
would be a great addition to MCSG.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They're not bad ideas for some PvP server but I feel like they'd be too game-breaking in MCSG.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
This is not a bad idea, but it seems a bit too over gameplay.

KyleLAB

Survivor
Reaction score
Please, no.
It's bad enough to be chased down by a team... but then get shot with poisonous and fire arrows to make the chances of me being able to get away from them practically 0%? No ty.

Grappling Hook? Same as above ^ and it will just be used to get to places of the map that you're not supposed to get to... sorry to tell you but I don't there is any chance of this to ever be implemented in SG.
The Grappling hook wouldnt be too OP if there was a max height of 10 blocks or something. And the teams thing, You could just use the grappling hook :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci