• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elder Scrolls Online

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Is anyone going to get Elder Scrolls online foR ps4 PC or Xbox one? Also use this thread to discuss anything Elder Scrolls. I would love to discuss ESO or even skyrim.

Last edited:

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll probably be getting it in April for my PC/Mac, but I won't be getting it on Console.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I thought ESO was having all consoles/PCs on the same servers anyway?

But I'll be getting it on PC

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I thought ESO was having all consoles/PCs on the same servers anyway?

But I'll be getting it on PC
Oh yeah you're talking about the Mega Server thing or whatever. I didn't realize that was supposed to be across all the consoles and PC. From what i understood for example if you were on your PC there wouldn't be multiple servers but there would be one "Mega" server that you would join so you and your friend wouldn't have to make sure to join the same server. Although that would be amazing if the server went across the consoles and PC.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Oh yeah you're talking about the Mega Server thing or whatever. I didn't realize that was supposed to be across all the consoles and PC. From what i understood for example if you were on your PC there wouldn't be multiple servers but there would be one "Mega" server that you would join so you and your friend wouldn't have to make sure to join the same server. Although that would be amazing if the server went across the consoles and PC.
Oh ok nope I lied, turns out the person who said that doesn't know what they were talking about, the different versions (xbox, PS ect) are all going to be on different servers. Sad :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci