• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

' Elastic Band ' Bug Fix // All Servers

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
This has happened many times to me and I've finally figured out a solution to this.​
The Bug:
Your probably wondering what is the ' Elastic Band ' Bug, well this bug happens rarely but i have encountered it multiple time. The cause of this i think is unknown but it is a bug which takes place at the very beginning of a match. As you start running away from your stand, when your allowed to, your player will run forward and then get pulled back.
Solution:
The solution is very simple all you need to do is press shift and hold it for maybe 2 seconds. After doing this you should be allowed to run freely with out being pulled back.
People mistake this glitch as a lag spike towards their internet. In reality its not. Just giving you guys the heads up so if this happens to you, you know what to do !

Ck400

Tribute
Reaction score
OMG I hate this glitch. I died like 5 times

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah this happend to me but only on map 2. Got nothing from the middle but eventually managed to get it fixed and ran off :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol this is one of those bugs that will be very hard to fix. We will do our best as I see no errors when it happens.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah no worries, if people do as i said then it will be fixed for the time being.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci