• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Edit thread' bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Not sure where to put the bug reports. But here it goes!
Hello there. First of all, i'd like to say im on an ipad so my grammar wont be to its usual standard. #GrammarNazi. Anyway, i get this weird bug coming up (preview below) of what comes up everytime i try to edit my thread. Is it a dev problem, or a global problem..
It only tends to happen on my EndGamers thread. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/¤-endgamers-¤-eu-elite.64022/
Idk. Maybe everyone knows whats happening and i dont ._.

So, heres the preview.

An error occurred.
Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Anyone know whats up with that? Ive tried editing it on a mac, windows, ipad, but nothing works. Maybe its even my internet idk.
Thanks for reading anyway, I NEED TO GET THIS FIXED ASAP.

-The one. The only. The Teku.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moved to general support. And, sorry, I can't be at an assistance.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Basically, the website is having issues and is crashing. Or at least part of it. It sometimes happens to me, as well.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
All I can do right now is tag kpwn243 here and hope he sees this, if he does he can answer your question. If he doesn't see this, then you should send a mail to [email protected] with as much information as possible about your issue.

It's a real issue, I have encountered it on another thread as well. I don't know what it is actually caused by so maybe I can learn something from this as well.
It could be that the data for that one page is corrupted.
This is indeed a possibility. I'm asking a developers assistance right now.

Nobody except for the devs will actually be able to fix your issue, so I will be locking this thread now. I wish you a good day on the MCGamer network! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci