• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

eating room

what will you be eating in the eating room

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpicfailness

Spectator
Reaction score
on the teamspeak server I think there should be a chat room dedicated to eating out loud. If you don't chew as loud as you can you'll get kicked. I know this sounds too ambiguous but I think it'll suit the teamspeak.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Troll thread or someone who likes people who chew with their mouth open. Both are really annoying.

Sean lock?

xXBoBxSaGeTXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I highly support this chat room. I love to eat whilst on teamspeak. Many people compliment me on my sating skills. I am totally MLG at this. 100% legit. I will 360 cake bite you like never before. Please add this room so I may continue to own noobs whilst eating in the name of antidisestablishmenttarianism. Thank you for your time :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I highly support this chat room. I love to eat whilst on teamspeak. Many people compliment me on my sating skills. I am totally MLG at this. 100% legit. I will 360 cake bite you like never before. Please add this room so I may continue to own noobs whilst eating in the name of antidisestablishmenttarianism. Thank you for your time :)
Nephilim he made an account so he could support his troll thread and then didn't even like the original post.

Lock for trolling or does it get to stay for some reason?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please refrain from making pointless threads on our forums. The TeamSpeak server is perfectly fine as it is at the moment and there definitely is no need for a channel dedicated to eating food...

Thread Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci