• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EARTHLY PARADISE

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEFrankyK

Platinum
Reaction score
NAME OF MAP-EARTHLY PARADISE
GAME TYPE-SURVIVAL GAMES

DESCRIPTION OF THE MAP
After the extinction of mankind Gods descend to earth and recreate in a superb way.
what comes out? A paradise on earth!
This is ''heaven on earth''
EARTHLY PARADISE!

MAP CREATED BY THEFRANKYK AND DANY710!

-200 BLOCK RADIUS
-A LOT OF CHESTS
-OPEN AREAS FOR GREAT PVP
-A LOT OF SECRETS

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE-http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a02uz95q9fqub8/EARTHLY+PARADISE+V+2.1.rar

Please note: DO NOT take credit for, modify, distribute, or use this map for personal interest without the permission of the creator.

ScreenShot-

Spawn

volcano

bridge and beach

IF THE MAP is YOUR APPRECIATION OF LEAVE A COMMENT POSITIVE!

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Im sorry, but there has been next to no effort put into this map at all!

Look at some of the other maps, it lacks:
-Detail
-Buildings/Actual things on the map
-Terraforming-Screenshots
-And just an overall lack of effort

Maybe add some stuff, look at other maps to see how much detail, effort, and time has been put it and try again!

Edit: And there is a template for submitting maps. I suggest you use that as well!

THEFrankyK

Platinum
Reaction score
Excuse, but to create this map took me about 4 months, and I do not think that I have not tried enough to create this map!

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Although it is cool looking, you need much more structures and decoration. A good start, however.

THEFrankyK

Platinum
Reaction score
thank you very much! could you tell me what kind of facilities do you think we should add?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
No buildings, random lava falls, default jungle trees, a corn that doesn't match anything else in the map. Yes, I dislike it.

THEFrankyK

Platinum
Reaction score
Perhaps a camp, a tower, a resort/beach, perhaps market stalls?
There are currently towers, are 2, I had already planned to add some umbrella on the beach, and as far as the market stalls I'll go add them later I will post the updated download the map, in addition to this I will try to correct the falls'' '' random lava in the volcano area are!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Removed as you did not follow the map guidelines. Please resubmit your map with the guidelines used correctly (Including, but not limited to: the signing of the agreement at the bottom of the template.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci