• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downgrade a few servers or something

Zanthous

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't take items out of chests because they just teleport back when I try, and 1.3.1 has way too many bugs. Is it possible to downgrade just a couple servers or something? MCSG is practically unplayable for me right now.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
Myself and a lot of my friends who have been playing some MCSG together recently have had no issues like this, are you sure this is not a problem due to lag?

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't really think what it could be then.... well I think the developers are trying their best to fix all of the bugs with the plugins so I guess all you can do is wait :/ I really doubt they're going to downgrade the servers after they've already just upgraded them, but who knows ;)

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Personally I would've preferred if at least some of the servers stayed 1.2.5.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
I sometimes have this problem, I will take something out the corn chests, run away and as soon as i loot the next chest the original items i had from the corn will disappear.

I think the cause is a slight lag issue, not on mcsg end but i know Mojang has had problems with online servers recently. Possible thing is that someone has actually took the items before you and is running around with the real items, so your ones get taken off and really were never there in the first place.

Bare in mind this is just a theory i don't know any of this as fact.

I agree a couple of servers should have stayed as 1.2.5. Its good that its been updated as only the dedicated players were playing when it was the crossover and that meant for a lot smaller population. But for the guys that want to play bug free a couple of server being reverted may not be a bad idea.

Tl : dr much :p Sorry xD

Zanthous

Tribute
Reaction score
I sometimes have this problem, I will take something out the corn chests, run away and as soon as i loot the next chest the original items i had from the corn will disappear.

I think the cause is a slight lag issue, not on mcsg end but i know Mojang has had problems with online servers recently. Possible thing is that someone has actually took the items before you and is running around with the real items, so your ones get taken off and really were never there in the first place.

Bare in mind this is just a theory i don't know any of this as fact.

I agree a couple of servers should have stayed as 1.2.5. Its good that its been updated as only the dedicated players were playing when it was the crossover and that meant for a lot smaller population. But for the guys that want to play bug free a couple of server being reverted may not be a bad idea.

Tl : dr much :p Sorry xD
I can't take any items out of any chests, not ones other people are going for too. They just teleport back. My ping is 200-500 depending on EU or US

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm it's very odd several others are experiencing problems yet I have had none of the sort? I guess it could actually be Mojang's end.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It won't be long until Bukkit has fixed their issues! :D They're just pushing through.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
1.3.1 isn't that bad anymore at least the items stopped teleporting back to the chests like at the beginning of 1.3.1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci