• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Purchase Didn't Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Before moving to Africa with his dad for business stuff, my friend Nate bought me platinum donor on mcsg as a leaving gift. I didnt know because, no offense , i quit mcsg cuz of the noob teams and hackers. Nate knew i would come back cuz im competitive so he bought me platinum, idk which day cuz he bought it when i was still playing hive. He bought it on my account SteamrolledM8. He had 203$ in his card and know 103$ and it didnt work. After he left to go to Africa i logged on and didnt see donor! I cannot contact him because he doesnt have internet. I need help plz staff he spent 100 and it didnt work.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, this is a tricky situation. You'll have to e-mail [email protected] with your IGN, forum name and the receipt of you buying platinum, which in this case had been done by Nate. You'll have to find a way contact Nate and have him send you the receipt he received from purchasing donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci