• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Details Visibility

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
I'll just keep it short ;)

I think it'd be nice if you could see Donor Details, I'll explain:

Atm, for example, I'd like to know how many days my Iron Donorship has left, but unfortunately that's not possible (yet :p).
So then it'd be naissss if the Devs added a Function, which can let you see:

- When you bought Donor (All Donorships)
- How many days left (Iron + Gold)
- Game Stats since you had Donor (Platinum as well :))

- Anything else ?? idek

I know it's not that much of an addition, but it's just nice to be able to see it, you know..

Don't know if it's the right section ;P, please move if it isn't.
Nephilim
Cubes

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Oooh, I actually quite like the idea personally. However, I cannot speak directly on behalf of the developmental staff, so I'm not sure about the possibilities of implementation, but I'll let them know about the idea :)

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
Oooh, I actually quite like the idea personally. However, I cannot speak directly on behalf of the developmental staff, so I'm not sure about the possibilities of implementation, but I'll let them know about the idea :)
Thank you <3

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll just keep it short ;)

I think it'd be nice if you could see Donor Details, I'll explain:

Atm, for example, I'd like to know how many days my Iron Donorship has left, but unfortunately that's not possible (yet :p).
So then it'd be naissss if the Devs added a Function, which can let you see:

- When you bought Donor (All Donorships)
- How many days left (Iron + Gold)
- Game Stats since you had Donor (Platinum as well :))

- Anything else ?? idek

I know it's not that much of an addition, but it's just nice to be able to see it, you know..

Don't know if it's the right section ;P, please move if it isn't.
Nephilim
Cubes
It's in the correct section. :)

Would be a great idea in my opinion, especially for the Gold donor since some players might lose track of it. Maybe via a certain command in game that tells you how many days you have left until your donor expires?

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
It's in the correct section. :)

Would be a great idea in my opinion, especially for the Gold donor since some players might lose track of it. Maybe via a certain command in game that tells you how many days you have left until your donor expires?
Yeah I think that'd be a great idea ! :D

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you <3
This Just In: Since the amount of donor that's left is all tracked through Buycraft, it can't be referenced in the game. Therefore, it's not something that can happen. At least until some weird way is figured out XD
But for now, unfortunately not. Sorry D:

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
This Just In: Since the amount of donor that's left is all tracked through Buycraft, it can't be referenced in the game. Therefore, it's not something that can happen. At least until some weird way is figured out XD
D: :(

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If it can't be referenced in the game, maybe it could be seen on the website somewhere?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci