• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Cooldown?

Should Donors Be Able to kick repeatably?

• Heck yeah they paid for it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate those kindfs of donors

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
i'm just saying i've seen plenty of jackass donors lately who just join, leave, join, leave,join, and leave i think the donor cooldown should be implemented again like for 5 minutes repeatably

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
right now the cooldown is set to 2 minutes, but we may increase it to 5 as I am seeing the same thing.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm a donor but I think that rule should only be applied if you join the lobby of the game, not if you kick someone from spectating. Anyway, great idea :D

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never seen it but why should they do that?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really you should never see that cooldown as once you join a game, you should stay there.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
The problem is, I join by looking at the server list (like everyone should), but still it's like a minute, sometimes 2 minutes late, so I join the game, it just started, but I kicked the guy who got killed first (a spectator). I think, there should be less cooldown (not no cooldown) for kicking specs than for kicking players in the lobby.

Specs can't really do anything but tell people in Skype, TeamSpeak or private chat what they have to do. I can understand, if a good argument against that is the new bounty system, but then there should be a protection so ppl placing bounty cannot be kicked by donors.

B

bigmike4life

Please God don't set it to 5 mins. Bc if i am trying to catch a hacker i leave then join their server or come back to the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci