• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathEater1704

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi,
My previous account on this server (GlamisCastle) had diamond donor on it, but a while ago, that account has been hacked and I can no longer play on it. So what I am asking is, could you please convert the diamond donor from GlamisCastle onto my new account DeathEater1704 please.
Thankyou.

Facufer

Platinum
Reaction score
Now it´s impossible to transfer Donnor Ranks! Im sorry.

J

Jojo

Actually I think it's possible, but might cost a bit. Don't have a link atm, as I'm on my phone... There should be a support link somewhere at the donor shop :) gl

Reaction score
Actually I think it's possible, but might cost a bit. Don't have a link atm, as I'm on my phone... There should be a support link somewhere at the donor shop :) gl
[email protected]

I don't think you can do it, but it may be possible with proof that you own the account, and proof of purchase. Your best bet is emailing the support link I sent above, and explain to them the situation. Good luck. ^.^

Nephilim lock?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
[email protected]

I don't think you can do it, but it may be possible with proof that you own the account, and proof of purchase. Your best bet is emailing the support link I sent above, and explain to them the situation. Good luck. ^.^

Nephilim lock?
^^^ Exactly what I was about to say, thank you overthetopgaming ! :)

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci