• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicwin324

Spectator
Reaction score
I REALLY don't want to be that guy that complains about something that was clearly stated, but I was wondering if there's any average time it takes for donating to register. I know that it says 24 hours, but from my past experiences with servers that say that it usually doesn't take that long. I've been trying for 4 hours now to get on a Survival Games server and have only successfully gotten on 2, and one I got disconnected from. So basically, I wanted to know if it was an automated process or if an admin specifically promoted people. I've seen both, so I just wanted to know. If the latter was the case, could an admin please promote me? Again if this is any hassle I don't mind, but I would like to be able to join a server. Thanks for reading this!

hevasofbert

Spectator
Reaction score
Sadly, although this server has peaked over 1,000 players on at one time, they still do not have an automated system. There is only one person who an promote people and that is the owner. So just be patient, it took me about 3 days as he got behind. Be patient, and you will get your rank.

P.S. Don't worry about being that guy that complains, I did the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci