• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator Lounge/Room & Chat

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
I think it would be a call idea if the added in a Donor Lounge/Room to the MCSG Hub. It would only be accessible to donors, vip's, friends (resigned staff) and staff (and/or players tp-ed by Admins) where the players can just hang out and stuff. It would have the server signs on a wall so you can join a server from the lounge and couches and pack our and stuff :) I also believe having a donator chat would be kinda cool:) it would be visible to staff of course so players can be naughty with it. This would also be another benefit of buying a donor rank! Just an idea, leave you thoughts down below!

Commands
-To get to lounge /donorlounge or /dl
- OR ADD SOMETHING TO THE COMPASS IF POSSIBLE!
- To talk in chat /donor [message]

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
No please.

This looks its going to cause more lag >.<

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There are way too many donors for this :p This would have been interesting before the lifetime diamond, but because of that there has been a massive increase in donors and this would basically be a normal area in terms of people.

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it would be a call idea if the added in a Donor Lounge/Room to the MCSG Hub. It would only be accessible to donors, vip's, friends (resigned staff) and staff (and/or players tp-ed by Admins) where the players can just hang out and stuff. It would have the server signs on a wall so you can join a server from the lounge and couches and pack our and stuff :) I also believe having a donator chat would be kinda cool:) it would be visible to staff of course so players can be naughty with it. This would also be another benefit of buying a donor rank! Just an idea, leave you thoughts down below!

Commands
-To get to lounge /donorlounge or /dl
- OR ADD SOMETHING TO THE COMPASS IF POSSIBLE!
- To talk in chat /donor [message]
I Had the same idea but Some mods said they don't know lel

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I like donor rooms, but on MCSG it's way too impractical due to the insane amount of donors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci