• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator Kicking

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok...this is taking the P**S I got kicked out of a server so a donator could play. Then I waited for an open space and rejoined. And then I got kicked by another donator. Make it so that the same person doesn't keep getting kicked over and over again.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
That's not fair to the donators.
I see your point, and I somewhat agree with it, but what if everyone in the lobby has already been kicked once, and a new donator wants to join? That kind of defeats the purpose of being a donator.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
The point of having donors is to help keep our servers running. The servers cost A LOT of money to run everyone month and without the donors we probably wouldn't have any servers at the moment. The donor's priority joining is one of the only good perks to give donors for us becuase we don't believe in a pay to win server (as in paying for weapons at the start or better armor). We understand it is frustrating to join servers sometimes but if you keep trying you can see that its not so hard. And if you need help finding open servers, just use www.toomanyservers.com its a great resource for finding servers in lobby.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm glad that they donate, I'm annoyed at the kicking. I'm talking about 1 person getting kicked twice in a row. And when I joined the server no-one else was kicked in between when I was kicked the first time and the second time.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They kick the last person to join the server, so join the server early on.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
It's difficult to always be the first person to join a server, there is usually a bunch of people just waiting for the server to start. Example, right now I waited for server to start and joined. The 24 server filled up in less than 5 seconds. It had a slight lag to joining it too because of this.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
As said above it does cost a lot to run the servers and donating helps to cover that cost. if your really fed up of being kicked out and you like these servers I'd say your best option is to just donate.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
As I've suggested before: make it so donators can't kick in the last minute in the lobby. I'm tired of being kicked withing 30 seconds before the game starts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci