• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
So, to get the point quickly, I find the way donator benefits work to be a bit... annoying? I guess. I am specifically talking about the "always having a spot for a donator" thing, AKA kicking out the last joiner on a server who hasn't donated.

Now, I'm not saying get rid of donator benefits, that's just silly. But what I'm trying to say is, regardless of whether I've donated or not, I'd rather not wait 20 minutes for a game to end, have the server re-start like it does after every game now, end up with one of the last spots re-joining, and oh wait, too bad, I get kicked out anyway because a donator wants to play.

What I just want to say here is, donators should get benefits, and I think the idea of always having room is good. But the thing is, donators should get those benefits, and it should have no effect on other users. Non-donators shouldn't have the experience be worse for them.

I guess if I had any suggestion, it would be to host a new server or turn existing server(s) into a donator- only area. To make it more appealing, they could get new maps, etc. a little bit before the other servers, or be able to preview anything you're thinking of implementing. That way, non-donators don't get the benefit but aren't losing out from the original game, I guess. Just my two cents.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
Or you could just donate. I for one never have a problem with donors ever.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Nope. Try to be quicker when the server restart.

B

bigmike4life

Nope. Try to be quicker when the server restart.
A little to harsh.

I guess if I had any suggestion, it would be to host a new server or turn existing server(s) into a donator- only area. To make it more appealing, they could get new maps, etc. a little bit before the other servers, or be able to preview anything you're thinking of implementing. That way, non-donators don't get the benefit but aren't losing out from the original game, I guess. Just my two cents.
I personally think this is a ok idea but what if you donate and you want to play with a friend who hasnt?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think it should stay the same, this way it is fair.
Anyone who is having problems just needs to be quicker.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I rarely get kicked for donors anymore with the restarts. That's probably one of the only advantages to me of those restarts.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, if it was easy to just be quicker, I wouldn't be saying anything. But the server fills up within 15-20 seconds of coming back online - I mean, really?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok if you waited 20 minutes to be play you never get kicked out because only the last player who joined get kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci