• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donating system

Status
Not open for further replies.

idlib

Tribute
Reaction score
Well first of all i ain't no donator at the moment , but that would be nice if a gold status donator could kick a sliver donator Because there is no point of buying a $20 donator status if it doesn't do anything special same thing with the diamond status.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Higher donors will have more perks coming soon in a few weeks

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Either way, what's the point of kicking an Iron Donor? There are normally far more normal spectators than donors on a server, so I don't think it makes any difference. Iron Donor's pay for the ability to play whenever they want, and sometimes not to get kicked too.

Bionic_Gamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Donor system should change but id like to see a option for paying once and be infinite donor cause im not gonna pay for a month continuously.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Donor system should change but id like to see a option for paying once and be infinite donor cause im not gonna pay for a month continuously.
Or maybe annual donorship, so it could be $100/year for iron.
$275/year for gold,
and $570/year for diamond.

That way it is cheaper to pay yearly than monthly.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
i think while you dont have extra perks for the diamond gold w/e donors you should just give them more time because its unfair that they paid that amount for the same thing as iron sponsors

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea I think in the cuter maybe Gold could start with raw pork chop or something to give them a head start. (NOT A SWORD THOUGH) A sword would be unfair. Gold gets uncooked pork chop, Diamond gets cooked pork shop every game.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
There a more privelidges arriving soon for higher paying donators.

Closed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci