• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Doesn't Let Me Donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialSlurpee

Spectator
Reaction score
Today In the morning, I attempted to buy Diamond. My mom was next to me, and as I typed in my credit card information (American Express) to MCSG, It said; "This Operation Cannot be completed." I was hoping someone can help me since, I'm very eager to buy diamond, possibly Platinum. If a Staff Member can please assist me immediately that would be much appreciated.

Also, I spam "W" (Sprint) when the games are almost about to begin, and people say I'm hacking?! I got temp-banned 4 times because of this "Anti - XIME." I've never Hacked in my life".

- Slurps.

Reaction score
It's not supposed to say anything :p
And yea, if you jump and then press W, you are like you're hacking, as you are floating in the air, so just don't do it all the time, do it from the 2 seconds ;)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you still have problems regarding buying a rank or if you have not received your rank after 24 hours, you will need to send an e-mail to either [email protected] or to [email protected]. Make sure you include your forum account name, your Minecraft username, the Paypal email you used and probably also a screenshot of the error that you received.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
You can email [email protected] about this if you can't get it resolved. Just a side not, I hope you still don't hack because I have video evidence of you hacking a long time ago, back in 1.5.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
If you still have problems regarding buying a rank or if you have not received your rank after 24 hours, you will need to send an e-mail to either [email protected] or to [email protected]. Make sure you include your forum account name, your Minecraft username, the Paypal email you used and probably also a screenshot of the error that you received.
What Nephilim said :D

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Have you tried unseeing PayPal? That is the best way of doing it, you can just make an account and enter you credit/ debit card information and procede with the transaction that way. Also as said previous if that does not work I would suggest contacting [email protected]

Question answered; thread locked.

If you have any further questions please contact me via PM on the forums or on Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci