• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does it count as a loss if you time out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
If you time out in a game does it counts it as a game played? I was wondering because I time out at least 1-2 times a day :(

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
It depends. If you got hit in the last 2 minutes, then yes. I was talking to Denster91 and he said that if no one has hit you in the last 2 minutes then it is safe to /kill or leave the game. If you try to leave mid fight it will count on your records.

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I know for a fact in The Hive it does counts, but this is not Hive is it? :p

Well, um, I can't really tell you. The other replies can help you better. I'm just waiting for a reply from staff :p Forairan

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
If you were in a game during PreGame, it's added to your record as a game played. If you leave at any point during the game for any reason (including timing out), it's technically counted as a loss.

Reaction score
If you were in a game during PreGame, it's added to your record as a game played. If you leave at any point during the game for any reason (including timing out), it's technically counted as a loss.
SO THAT'S WHY I HAVE SO MANY GAMES PLAYED!
I knew I didn't completely suck :D

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, so if it is Pregame and I leave or /kill, it counts on my records?

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
no it doesn't. I know this for a fact. I leave all the time in pregame

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
no it doesn't. I know this for a fact. I leave all the time in pregame
I leave all the time on pre-game too. Are you sure it is counted as a game played? (Like on the leaderboards)

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe this is Question answered, Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci