• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkdninjakel

Spectator
Reaction score
Do we have to be 15+ to be a Moderator, or can their be exceptions?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is the possibility of getting an age exception, but a part of getting one is finding out how to do it yourself. You will have to search the forums, no staff or players can give you any more info.

tkdninjakel

Spectator
Reaction score
So, do I apply. Or do I contact someone to see how to get an age exception for Mod, then apply?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So, do I apply. Or do I contact someone to see how to get an age exception for Mod, then apply?
You don't just apply, you'll have to get granted the exception, but I can't tell you how to get one other than you have to just search around.

tkdninjakel

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the help. If any Mods+ know how to get granted this specific permission, please post on this thread, thanks!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
As RC said. we cannot tell you where to look. There is a process and I have a few friends who have found and passed that process. However, once the age exception process is passed, you must apply with proof of that age exception. Sadly, moderator applications are closed indefinitely, so you'll have to wait for them to open again. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci