• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District Win Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
no because when you join its based on when you join. So it wouldnt be like whos the best or anything.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, this will not prove anything, however when the survival server comes out, there may be some sort of integration so perhaps it will become something to be considered then, but for now, your district is just when you join a server and is random.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Im juat saying i think it would be kinda cool i know it wouldn't proove anything but i would like to see it
However there is no immediate necessity for it. If it is not telling the players anything, it is not benefiting anybody, it would take time for the Dev team to code, and time is a precious thing, until there it becomes of more relevance to the games, there is no need for it.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
However there is no immediate necessity for it. If it is not telling the players anything, it is not benefiting anybody, it would take time for the Dev team to code, and time is a precious thing, until there it becomes of more relevance to the games, there is no need for it.
... well if you put it that way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci