• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Disguise suggestion and other suggestions

TheCreeperFarts

Experienced
Reaction score
/Disguise change suggestions
I've noticed since the /disguise command has been implemented into the server that it is quite obvious to notice when someone is using it. This is because everyone knows your using it because of the two numbers at the end of the disguised name. I have a suggestion that I think the community would agree upon about improving the /disguise command. My suggestion is to make it so it generates a random amount of numbers at the end of the name or just make it so it has no numbers in the name at all. This way it makes it a lot harder to notice when someone is using the command. Another suggestion I have for the plugin is make it so players can /disguise in the hub. This would also help towards the issue of players knowing someone is disguised.
/Scramble
Coming from my perspective as a YouTuber who uploads MCSG content I get targeted quite a bit. So I have a suggestion that can add to the /disguise command. My suggestion is to implement a command where players can make it so there points don't appear as they really do. For example, say I had 1200 points and I did /scramble, this would make it so I would have less points they I really do making it so people don't target a specific player.

All in all, I think these suggestions could really improve a players experience on MCSG and I believe most of the community can agree upon that.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The disguise command should be somewhat more better to hide, just saying.
It's not hard to spot an iron donor when a diamond donor leaves, much ninja.

On a serious note, the disguise command should make you nick REAL accounts and use their skin but having the name nickname as them.

- Don't make them an iron donor when they use the /d command
- Don't show that the the disguised account joined the game.
- Don't make their name show up when they do the name list thing.

sweg. Llamas are cool *slurppppppppppp

p*

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Moved to Feature Suggestions.

Also Nikrocks03, please don't pretend to be a moderator. In the future, simply report the thread with the reason "Incorrect Section," and it will be moved to the correct one by a moderator.

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
Moved to Feature Suggestions.

Also Nikrocks03, please don't pretend to be a moderator. In the future, simply report the thread with the reason "Incorrect Section," and it will be moved to the correct one by a moderator.
Oh. Sorry. I saw a few other people saying that and I thought you were supposed to say that when the question was answered. I'm sorry and it won't happen again.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh. Sorry. I saw a few other people saying that and I thought you were supposed to say that when the question was answered. I'm sorry and it won't happen again.
It's alright. :) When the question is answered, feel free to report it with a reason like "Question answered", and it will be much easier for us to find it and lock it.

Back on topic, I agree with both of these suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci