• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disguise Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello !

I don't know if this is a bug or not but this should be fixed

I am talking about the /disguise command which allows you to hide yourself so people don't know who you are

As a youtuber i find it very useful and i use it everytime but now its just useless,even if i disguise people discover that its me

Because if you just type my name like iR then tab it will automatically show iRaphahell so its clearly that i am the one disguised

Because of this thing now disguise is almost worthless

Is this a bug or is this how it works ?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello !

I don't know if this is a bug or not but this should be fixed

I am talking about the /disguise command which allows you to hide yourself so people don't know who you are

As a youtuber i find it very useful and i use it everytime but now its just useless,even if i disguise people discover that its me

Because if you just type my name like iR then tab it will automatically show iRaphahell so its clearly that i am the one disguised

Because of this thing now disguise is almost worthless

Is this a bug or is this how it works ?
The best thing you can really do.. is join a game when it has just got done restarting.. and instantly do /d. If they never saw you join.. then they will have no reason to think you are there.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
The best thing you can really do.. is join a game when it has just got done restarting.. and instantly do /d. If they never saw you join.. then they will have no reason to think you are there.
Its not the thing that they see me that join in lobby with them,because from what i know vips don't show up when they get to a lobby

My subs when see a disguised person they just search for me too see if i am there and bam guess what ?

xExodus

Tribute
Reaction score
The thing I find a problem too is that the names are way to obvious, it's just a name like meghafapell37
(an invented name with 2 numbers) which makes it a bit easy to discover as you said :(

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing I find a problem too is that the names are way to obvious, it's just a name like meghafapell37
(an invented name with 2 numbers) which makes it a bit easy to discover as you said :(
Yea,that too..but atleast it would have been okay if people couldn't find who was the disguised person

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
It's kind of dumb because even once you disguise the name it gives you has no stats and always has two numbers at the end, so by /l'ing you already know who's disguised.

R

roguehh

At the moment, this is how the /disguise command works. But improvements are being made :)

I'm going to close this thread, but you can post in this thread if you'd like to discuss the subject further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci